Once a new account or login is created in CrossLink Online, the email address associated with the login will receive an activation email. This activation email will send instructions on how to activate the account.
Follow the instructions below to successfully activate your new user account:
1. Open the activation email from CrossLink Support with the subject line "New Account Email".
- Locate the username associated with your account inside the activation email.
- The activation email link will expire after seven days.
2. Click the blue Activate Link button in the activation email.
3. Create a password for your new user account and click Activate Account.
4. This will bring up a Multifactor Authentication QR Code that can be scanned using an authentication app.
🖐 Note: While it is not a requirement to scan the QR Code since you can authenticate via email, it is recommended.
5. To scan the QR Code, you will need to download an Authentication app to your mobile device. The recommended authenticator app for CLO is Google Authenticator. Follow the steps below:
- Download Google Authenticator from the App/Play store (iOS/Android)
- Open the app, and tap Get Started>Scan a QR Code. Hold the device up to the screen to scan the QR code displayed on the screen.
- A six-digit code will appear on the app and this code will be used to log in. The code changes every 30 seconds.
6. Click Continue to Login.