CrossLink and PayJunction are offering a free ZeroTouch Terminal to qualified businesses. The terminal integrates with your CrossLink portal to simplify payment processes, improve customer experience and accept all types of payments.
Follow the instructions below to successfully install the PayJunction ZeroTouch Terminal:
Setting Up Your ZeroTouch Terminal:
- Begin by removing the contents from the box. You will find the ZeroTouch terminal with the adaptor cable attached, the power cord and power supply, and an ethernet cable.
- Next, plug one end of the ethernet cable to the adapter and the other end of the ethernet cable to your internet router or network switch.
- Find the small metal plug at the end of the power supply and take note of the raised notches around the plastic base.
- Connect the small plug to the ZeroTouch terminal adaptor, making sure to line up the notches on the plug with the corresponding notches on the adapter. Once fully inserted, turn the plug clockwise to lock it into the adapter.
- Check that the power cord is firmly plugged into the power supply and then plug the power cord into a power outlet.
Activate Your ZeroTouch Terminal:
- Log in to your PayJunction account (www.payjunction.com).
- Click More from the menu on the left and then Smart Terminals from the sub-menu.
- When the page loads click the Activate New Smart Terminal button in the upper right-hand corner. This will prompt you to enter the activation code that's displayed on your terminal's screen.
- Enter the activation code shown on the touch terminal screen.
- Click Activate.
- Enter a name for your new ZeroTouch terminal and select whether customer tips should be enabled for transactions on this device.
- Click Finish.
🖐 Note: You can now begin processing transactions. 🎉