If the default Client letter does not fit your needs, or you want to translate the default Client letter to a different language, simply create a new client letter.
Follow the instructions below to successfully add a new client letter:
1. Click Setup > Client letters.
2. Modify the letter as necessary. When finished, on the File menu, click Save As.
3. In the File Name box, type a name for the new client letter and then click Save.
🖐 Note: The newly created or edited Client letter will be available for any new returns, however, to apply this client letter to existing returns, you must manually assign the client letter to the return. This assignment is found on the Information and Status Form and/or Client Data Screen.
💡 Tip: To set the new client letter as the default client letter assigned to the login being used:
- Select the new client letter from the Client Letter field located on the Information and Status Form or Client Data Screen, and
- Right click the same field and select Set Default Value.