Before checks can be printed, a check range must be activated. The check numbers available to print will be limited to the range activated.
Follow the instructions below to successfully activate checks:
1. Click Checks, Registers and Activation (located on the Work in Progress).
2. Click the Check Inventory tab > Activate.
3. Select your bank from the RAC Bank drop down.
4. Complete the required fields:
- In the Starting Check Number field, type the lowest check number that appears on the checks.
- In the Ending Check Number field, type the highest check number that appears on the checks.
- If using a Site ID, type the site ID for the check range in the Site ID box.
- For SBTPG bank, type the check layout version (from the check stock) in the Check Layout Version box.
5. Click OK to activate the check range.
The activated check range will display on the Check Inventory tab.
🖐 Note: If you want to edit the activated check range, click applicable check range and then click Edit.