This article demonstrates how to reprint a check using CrossLink 1040, and contains information specific to voiding and reprinting checks from the bank's website.
If the ERO has printed a check that is damaged, was printed on blank paper, or is unusable (for example, the check text printed on the wrong side of the check stock) the problem can be resolved by processing a reprint. After processing a reprint, the check is immediately ready to reprint.
Follow the instructions below to successfully reprint a check:
- On the WIP screen, click Checks, Registers, and Activation.
- On the Check Register tab, click the check you want to reprint and then click Reprint. A check is now available to print.
Information on Voiding and Re-printing Checks on our Banking Partner's Websites:
- Refund Advantage:
- If it’s still within 24 hours, EROs should be able to reprint from within Refund Advantage's Customer Center site. Or, if more than 24 hours have passed, you can use a Check Reissue Form from the “Forms and Materials” section of the Customer Center. You can always call Refund Advantage directly at 1-800-967-4934 if you have questions.
- Access the Refundo Dashboard from their website.
- Taxpayer assistance is 866-581-1040
- ERO assistance is 866-491-1040
- Visit TPG's website to access the Check Re-Issue Request.
- For general requests and processes, the ERO can call TPG directly at 800-779-7228.