This article demonstrates how to create a report of taxpayers who have not returned for tax preparation services during the current year.
Follow the instructions below to successfully create a Non-returning Clients Report:
🖐Note: In order to pull this report, the Prior Year Path must be set.
1. Click Utility > System Utilities.
2. Click System Export > Run Utility.
3. Click List of Non-Returning Clients.
4. Click the "..." button to the right of the Output File Name to open the Select a File to Save Output window.
5. Browse to the location you want to save the list, and type a file name for the file, then click the Open button.
6. Click Run. The program saves the list of clients to the file you specified. The file can be opened in Microsoft Excel or any program capable of opening .csv files.
The column headers in this report are:
- EFIN – EFIN that is on return
- OWNR – Login account assigned to return
- PSSN – Taxpayer’s SSN
- PNMA – Taxpayer’s First Name
- PNMB – Taxpayer’s Middle Initial
- PNMC – Taxpayer’s Last Name
- COAD – Taxpayer’s In Care of Address
- ADDR – Taxpayer’s Street Address
- CITY – Taxpayer’s City
- STAE – Taxpayer’s State
- ZIPC – Taxpayer’s Zip Code
- HOME – Taxpayer’s Home Phone Number
- WORK – Taxpayer’s Work Number
- EMAL – Taxpayer’s Email
- SSSN – Spouse's SSN
- SNMA – Spouse's First Name
- SNMB – Spouse's Middle Initial
- SNMC – Spouse's Last Name