This article demonstrates how to restore a deleted tax return in CrossLink 1040.
Follow the instructions below to successfully restore a deleted tax return:
- Login to CrossLink 1040 with Admin Rights.
- Click Utility > System Utilities.
- On the System Utilities window, click Tax Return Audit.
- On the bottom of the System Utilities, click the Run Utility button.
- On the list generated, select the return to restore.
- On the top of the screen, click the Fix button. The Return Audit window will open.
- Click Yes to restore the return.
The return will now be available in the program