This article demonstrates how to update CrossLink 1040.
Follow the instructions below to successfully update CrossLink 1040:
To Install Updates on a Transmitting Computer:
🖐 Note: If on a network, close the program on all workstation computers.
1. Click Transmit.
2. On the CentralSite Transmit Queue, uncheck any returns that are not ready to be transmitted, then click OK.
3. On the Transmit to Central Site dialog, click Transmit.
4. When the transmission is complete, click Software Updates on the Work in Progress screen.
- If the link for Software Updates is unavailable, no updates are available for installation and the program is up-to-date.
5. Click Apply All and the program installs all available updates.
To Install Updates on a Non-Transmitting Computer:
- From a transmitting computer, create a backup disk. To create a backup disk, follow these steps:
- On the Utility menu, click Updates.
- Click Browse and choose the location where you want to save the update files. You must back up updates to removable media such as a flash drive or FTP/cloud storage.
- Select the updates you want to back up and then click Create.