This article demonstrates how to print the Client Telephone List from the software. The Client Telephone List contains a list of your clients’ names and phone numbers. The report can be sorted in multiple ways using Sort By and Group By drop-down lists. It can also be filtered using the Site ID field.
Follow the instructions below to successfully generate a client telephone list:
- Login with an appropriate access level.
- Click Reports > Client Lists > Client Telephone List.
- Select the sorting and grouping options you want to use to sort the Client Telephone List.
- Click either the Quick View button to print to the screen or Print to print a copy on paper.
This report contains the following information:
- EFIN - EFIN number used in the return
- SITE - Site ID associated with the return
- PPID - Preparer's short ID code
- FLST - Filing status of the return
- LAST NAME - Taxpayer's last name
- FIRST NAME - Taxpayer's first name
- HOME PHONE - Taxpayer's home phone number
- CELL PHONE - Taxpayer's cell phone number
- WORK PHONE - Taxpayer's work phone number
- ACK DATE - IRS acknowledgment date
- CREATION - Date the tax return was created