This article provides information on the “Status with Prep Fees” report. This report lists the status of returns within the selected date range and the tax preparation fees of each return.
Follow the instructions below to successfully generate the report:
1. Login with Admin Rights.
2. Click Reports > Status Reports > Status with Prep Fees.
3. In the Sort By drop-down list, choose the applicable sort option.
4. In the Group By drop-down list, choose the applicable grouping option.
5. In the Minimum and Maximum Return Creation Date fields, type the desired date range in the format indicated.
6. To view the report on the screen, click the Quick View button. To print the report, click the Print button.
The following information is displayed on the report:
- SSN – The taxpayer Social Security Number.
- Last Name – The taxpayer last name.
- Created – The date on which the return was created.
- Status – The current status of the return.
- Refund – The refund on the return.
- Rfd Type – The distribution method of the refund.
- EFIN – The EFIN used in the return.
- DCN – The DCN of the return.
- Fee – The tax preparation return charged for the return.