The Forgot Password link has been added to the Login screen to allow resetting the password without contacting Technical Support. A Temporary Password will be emailed or sent via text message and, upon verification, will allow a new password to be created.
🖐 Note: To utilize the Forgot Password Link feature the Login account must have either an Email Address or Cell Phone Number entered in the Login Account preferences as shown below.
Follow the instructions below to successfully reset your password:
1. From the Login Screen, enter the Login name and click the Forgot Password? link.
2. The Reset Password window will open.
- Check Send to Cell to send the temporary password to the cell phone registered with this login account or,
- Check Send to Email to send the temporary password to the email address registered to this login account.
3. Click OK to continue or click Cancel to close the window.
- Open the email or text message to view the Temporary Password. Enter that Temporary password, and in the New Password field enter in the new password for this Login (the new password cannot be one that was used previously) following the strong password guidelines. Re-enter the newly created password and click OK. Communication with central site will occur and the program will open.