This message appears if either of the following are true:
- The User ID entered is invalid.
- No license is active for the specified season.
🖐 Note: A user ID can be active for one year and not active for a prior year.
Follow the instructions below to successfully validate the user id:
Method 1 - Verify the USER ID and Password:
- Login with Admin rights.
- Click Setup > Office Setup.
- In the User ID field, verify the entered value is correct.
- Click OK to save the change.
Method 2 - Verify the license has been activated in the portal:
- Log in to the CrossLink Web Portal.
- Select the correct Tax Year.
- Go to Support > Manage offices.
- Activate the necessary licenses for that user id.