Only one installation is allowed to transmit for each User ID. Central Site creates a serial number for a transmitting machine when it first connects. If another machine connects with the same User ID, the connection is refused as this serial number does not match.
You will receive an error message if any of the following conditions are true:
- The incorrect User ID is configured.
- Another computer has already transmitted to Central Site using the same User ID.
🖐Note: If the User ID is incorrect, the software must be reinstalled.
Follow the instructions below to successfully reset the serial:
Verify the User ID:
1. Login with Admin Rights.
2. Click Setup > Office Setup.
3. Verify the User ID field contains the correct value.
4. Click OK to save the change.
Method 1 - Multitier Offices can reset via the portal
1. Log in to the Web Portal as the master user.
2. Select Support > Manage Offices.
3. Locate the User Id that needs to be reset.
4. Click on in the Serial Reset # Column.
Method 2 - Contact Support to Reset the Serial Number