This article demonstrates how to assign an Access Level to a User Account in Management Dashboard.
Follow the instructions below to successfully assign an Access Level to a User Account:
- Login to the CrossLink Web Portal using the main Account Code.
- Click Office Management > Manage EROs/Office Setup.
- Click the Edit button next to the office with the user to be modified.
- Click View next to User Logins.
- Click Edit next to the user to be modified.
- From the Access Level drop-down list, select the desired Access Level.
- Click Save and Close to return to the Login Management page.
- Next to the login edited, click Publish Login to queue the change with the Central Site.
🖐 Note: The remote office will receive the information on the next transmission.