This article demonstrates how to change office settings using the Web Portal. This allows the automatic completion of the registration information for an office on first transmission.
🖐 Note: Before these steps are taken, an office must be created. See: Creating an Office.
Follow the instructions below to successfully complete the registration information for a remote office:
1. Login to the CrossLink Web Portal using the main Account Code.
2. Click Office Management > Manage EROs/Office Setup.
3. Next to the office to be updated, click on the Edit Office button.
4. On the following screens, fill out the appropriate information. Click Save and Continue to continue to each page.
5. Once all information has been completed, the list of offices will be displayed.
6. Next to the office edited, click the Publish Office button to publish the information to the remote office.
🖐 Note: The remote office will receive the information on the next transmission.