This article demonstrates how to change software setup and configuration using the Web Portal. This allows the automatic completion of the registration information for an office on the first transmission.
🖐 Note: Before these steps are taken, an office must be created. See: Creating an Office.
Follow the instructions below to successfully complete the software setup information for a remote office:
1. Log in to the CrossLink Web Portal using the main Account Code, a multi-tier User ID, or an Admin account.
2. Click Office Management > Manage EROs/Office Setup.
3. Next to the office to be updated, click on the Edit Office button.
4. On the following screens, fill out the appropriate information. Click Save and Continue to continue to each page.
5. Once the changes have been completed, the list of offices will be displayed.
6. Next to the office edited, click the Publish Office button to publish the information to the remote office.
🖐 Note: The remote office will receive the information on the next transmission.