This article demonstrates how to assign an Access Level set to an office in Management Dashboard.
Follow the instructions below to successfully assign an Access Level set to an office:
- Login to the CrossLink Web Portal using the main Account Code.
- Click Office Management > Manage EROs/Office Setup.
- Next to the office to be edited, click Edit.
- Click the View or Edit button next to User ID Information, from the Login - Authorization Levels drop-down list, select the Access Level set to apply to the office.
- Click Save and Continue then Publish to queue the information at the Central Site.
🖐 Note: The setting will be received when the office connects to the Central Site.