This article demonstrates how to assign an Access Level set to an office using the Office Management tool.
Follow the instructions below to successfully assign an Access Level set to an office:
- Log in to the CrossLink Web Portal using the main Account Code, a multi-tier User ID, or an Admin account.
- Click Office Management > Manage EROs/Office Setup.
- Next to the office to be edited, click Edit.
- Click the View button next to User ID Information, from the Login - Authorization Levels drop-down list, select the Access Level set to apply to the office.
- Click Save and Continue then Publish ERO to queue the information at the Central Site.
🖐 Note: The setting will be received on the next software communication to the Central Site.