This article demonstrates how to create a billing schedule from the Web Portal.
Follow the instructions below to successfully create a billing schedule:
- Log in to the Web Portal using the main Account Code, a multi-tier User ID, or an Admin account.
- From the top menu, select Office Management > Manage EROs/Office Setup.
- Select the Pencil Icon next to the Office/User ID for which you wish to create the schedule.
- In the left-hand menu, click the Edit button next to Billing/Fee Information.
- Click the Create New Schedule button.
- In the Schedule Name field, type a name for the billing schedule.
- Click Add. The Fee Setup screen will open.
- Click Edit Fees next to the newly created fee schedule. The Fees Setup screen will display.
- In the Pick State drop-down list, choose the applicable form type.
- In the Forms drop-down list, choose the type of item to be configured.
- To set a price for each item, enter the following next to the item:
- Base Qty - The initial number of items for which to charge the base price.
- Base Price - The price to charge for the initial number of items.
- Per Item - The price to charge for each item after the initial number of items.
- Log in to the Web Portal using a multi-tier User ID or Admin account.
- From the top menu, select Office Management->Global Settings.
- Next to Manage Billing Schemes, click View.
- Click Create a new billing scheme.
- Follow steps 5-12 above.
🖐 Note: The billing schedule will be available after it is published and picked up on the next transmission.