This article demonstrates how to modify an existing Billing Schedule using the Web Portal.
Follow the instructions below to modify an existing billing schedule:
1. Login to the CrossLink Web Portal using the main Account Code.
2. From the top menu, select Office Management > Global Settings.
3. Click the view or edit button next to Manage Billing.
4. Click the Edit drop-down and select Fees.
5. In the Forms drop-down list, choose the type of item to be configured.
6. To set a price for each item, enter the following next to the item:
- Base Qty - The initial number of items for which to charge the base price.
- Base Price - The price to charge for the initial number of items.
- Per Item - The price to charge for each item after the initial number of items.
7. When all fees have been configured, click Save and Exit to save the changes and return to the Fee Schedules page.
8. Next to billing schedule that was edited, click Publish Schedule to queue the change at the Central Site.
🖐 Note: The change will be received the next time an office connects with the Central Site.