This article demonstrates how to modify an existing billing schedule using the Office Management tool.
Follow the instructions below to modify an existing billing schedule:
1. Log in to the Web Portal using the main Account Code, a multi-tier User ID, or an Admin account.
2. From the top menu, select Office Management > Global Settings.
3. Click the view or edit button next to Manage Billing.
4. Click the Edit drop-down and select Fees.
5. In the Forms drop-down list, choose the type of item to be configured.
6. To set a price for each item, enter the following next to the item:
- Base Qty - The initial number of items for which to charge the base price.
- Base Price - The price to charge for the initial Base Qty number of items.
- Per Item - The price to charge for each item after the initial Base Qty number of items.
7. When all fees have been configured, click Save and Exit to save the changes and return to the Fee Schedules page.
8. Next to the billing schedule that was edited, click Publish Schedule to queue the change at the Central Site.
🖐 Note: The change will be received, by all offices using the edited billing schedule, the next time an office connects with the Central Site.