This article demonstrates how to create a remote office in Management Dashboard.
Follow the instructions below to create an office:
1. Login to the CrossLink Web Portal using the main Account Code.
2. Click Office Management > Manage EROs/Office Setup.
3. Locate the user id for the office you want to setup and click the Plus Sign.
4. Complete the information for the remote office.
5. Click Save and Continue to save the changes, or click Cancel to cancel.
6. Next to the office you created, click Publish ERO to queue the office in the Central Site.
7. The information will be received the next time the remote office connects to the Central Site.