The top-tier account can log in and see the status from each office. If you wish to look at something in a particular office, click the View button to drill down into that office. You can also drill down into a specific preparer and see their tax returns.
To create multiple offices (MO), each office needs to be registered with its corresponding EFIN on the web portal first. When logging in to CLO with your account code for the first time, you will be prompted to create offices on the Dashboard page.
🖐 Note: If you have multiple EFINs that you will use for different offices in CLO, it is recommended that you register all of them on the portal first before you begin creating offices in CLO.
1. Create the first office: Click on Create New Office, then fill out all fields noting that the EFIN is already saved on the portal for the first office.
- Unique username, email, and EFIN are required;
- Click Save → An Activation Email will go out to the unique email provided for the ERO/Admin of the office.
2. The ERO/Admin will activate the office's admin login by clicking on the Activation Email.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 as many times as needed to create additional offices.
4. Log in to each office to set up configuration.
🖐 Note: It is not recommended to drill down from the account level to complete each individual office's setup.