This article demonstrates how set up the Account Level Wallet, to allow it to create and pay invoices for all sub-offices.
🖐 Note: This setup will supersede any and all sub-offices' wallet setup. This means all sub-offices' Wallet will stop creating and paying off invoices, instead they will be created and paid off from the Account Level Wallet.
🖐 Note: Remote Signature (RSS) Invoices: The Account Level login, must have completed the Remote Signature Agreement (located in the Web Portal), if they also plan to pay off invoices for RSS.
Follow the instructions below to successfully setup an Account level wallet for payments:
1. Access the Web Portal and login with the Account Code.
2. Select the Support drop-down menu and click Manage Payment Options.
3. Click Manage Account Payment Options.
4. Click the Program Services tab.
5. Click the Use this Wallet to pay for ERO charges link.
6. Mark the box to Use this Wallet to pay for all charges and click Save.
🖐 Note: This wallet however will not be functional until it has a Vaulted Credit/Debit Card.