This article demonstrates how to configure a Wallet’s Reload Settings for Auto Reload, Pay-As-You-Go and Manual Reload
🖐 Note: Review the key information below before configuring your wallet settings.
- Invoices are generated upon E-Filing a business return, receiving a signed document through Remote Signature Request (RSS), and E-Filing a non-Bank product 1040 return to the IRS.
- Invoices are then paid off with the balance on the Wallet. Invoices will never directly charge a vaulted Credit/Debit card nor a vaulted ACH. This means keeping a positive balance is required in order to pay-off invoices.
- Auto Reload and Pay-As-You-Go can ONLY be used with the vaulted Credit/Debit card and not a vaulted bank account (ACH).
Follow the instructions below to successfully configure your wallet reload settings:
1. Access the Wallet that needs automatic reloading set up.
2. Click Reload Settings.
3. Choose Your Subscription Type from the drop-down menu:
- Auto Reload: this settings will automatically reload the Wallet Balance from the vaulted Credit/Debit card.
- Auto Reload Minimum Balance drop-down menu: this amount is the threshold and will trigger an auto load.
🖐 Note: Upon generating a new invoice, if Wallet balance is equal to or less than the "Auto Reload Minimum Balance", then an Auto-Reload will be processed before the actual payment of the invoice.
- Auto Reload Amount drop-down menu: this sets the amount that the auto load will add to the balance if the condition is met.
🖐 Note: Reloading the Wallet prior to utilizing Auto Reload is highly recommended.
- Pay-As-You-Go: this setting will automatically load with enough money prior to payment. The Wallet can have a zero balance (or less) – and, as soon as a request for payment via Invoice comes in, the Wallet will be replenished with enough money to cover the invoice.
- Mark the checkbox to authorize the Credit/Debit card to be used automatically and select Save.
🖐 Note: This is not a recommended setting for any Wallet owner as it may result in many charges against the wallet owner’s default payment method. Manual or AutoReload is recommended.
- Manual Reload: this setting will require the Wallet owner to process a manual reload the balance using a Vaulted Credit/Debit card or bank account (ACH).
- Mark the checkbox to allow a prompt to appear whenever for insufficient funds.