This article demonstrates how to load the Wallet manually using the Vaulted Credit/Debit Card and ACH.
Some important items to note:
- Manual Reload from a Credit/Debit card requires that the desired payment card is set to be the Default Payment Method
🖐 Note: ACH cannot be set as Default Payment Method.
- Manual Reload from ACH, requires that the vaulted ACH has a signature from the owner.
- An owner of the Wallet, can process a manual reload at any time regardless of the Reload Settings.
- There is a designated Reload button depending on the payment method – one for the vaulted Credit/Debit card and one for the vaulted ACH.
Follow the instructions below to successfully process a manual wallet reload:
Vaulted Credit/Debit Card
1. Click Reload Balance (left-hand side of the page).
2. Click the Reload Amount drop-down menu and select the desired amount to Reload.
3. Click Save.
⚠ Warning ⚠ Click Save only once, clicking Save multiple times, may result in multiple reloads.
ACH (Bank Account):
1. Click Reload Wallet (right-hand side of the page).
2. ACH Account: select the bank account to be used.
3. Reload Amount: select the desired amount to be loaded.
4. Mark the check-box to authorize the ACH account to be withdrawn.
5. Mark the check-box to confirm that you understand that an email will be sent to the email address designated for this Wallet to capture the owner’s signature.
6. Click Save.
🖐 Note: This amount will not be added to the Wallet until after the signature is captured.