This article demonstrates how to process a manual payment for any unpaid invoices. If you notice an invoice that displays an Unpaid status, please note the following:
- Auto Reload failed: the most common scenario is when the Credit/Debit Card account has insufficient funds.
- Manual Reload: typically, funds need to be added manually to the wallet, due to insufficient funds.
🖐 Note: Unpaid invoices for an E-file, will not prevent other E-files. So long as there is sufficient Wallet Balance, transmitting return will not be restricted.
🖐 Note: Unpaid Invoices for Remote Signatures (RSS) can result in disabling of the RSS feature.
Follow the instructions below to successfully process a manual payment for unpaid invoices:
1. Click the Invoices tab.
2. Click the “Unpaid” link on the applicable invoice.
3. Review the Invoice if necessary.
4. Click Pay Now: this will deduct the amount due on the invoice from the Wallet balance.
🖐 Note: If the balance is insufficient, please process a Manual Wallet Reload.
🖐 Important: If your Reload Setting is set to Auto-Reload, please be aware that an Auto-Reload MAY take place. The reason being, if this payment were to go through, the wallet will attempt an Auto-Reload immediately afterwards. If that Auto-Reload fails, for whatever reason, the “Pay Now” will also fail leaving the invoice unpaid.