Most records in the database will be automatically generated as you fill out tax returns, it may become necessary to make changes to these automatically generated records, or to manually created records.
Follow the instructions below to successfully edit a Record in the Database:
1. Click Office Settings at the bottom of the side navigation bar on the left side of the page.
2. Click Database at the top of the page, to the right of Account.
3. Click on the name of the desired Database in the Database List on the left side of the page.
4. Click Edit next to the name of the Record you would like to modify.
5. In the Edit Record window, make the desired changes to the fields in the record.
6. Click Save.
The record will now reflect the changes made when entered on new returns. To populate the edited information on returns created before the record was edited, the information will need to be re-entered on the return.
🖐 Note: You may notice that certain records have fields, or even entire sections that are omitted from the Edit Record window. This is because those fields are not intended to be edited by the user, as they pull their information from a different source on our end.