Most records in the database are automatically generated as tax returns are completed, but it may be necessary to delete records that are duplicates of other more complete records, or records that no longer serve any purpose.
Follow the instructions below to successfully delete a Record in the Database:
1. Click Office Settings at the bottom of the side navigation bar on the left side of the page.
2. Click Database at the top of the page, to the right of Account.
3. Click on the name of the desired database in the Database List on the left side of the page.
4. Find the record in the database you want to edit and move the mouse cursor to hover over the name of the record.
5. Select the that appears next to the name of the record.
6. Click Delete to cause a prompt asking to confirm the deletion to appear.
7. Click Delete to permanently delete the Record from the database